What is YetAnotherScraper?
YAS is an application that let's you download, or "scrape," search results from yellowpages.com (and yellowpages.ca, the Canadian version of the site).
How does it work?
You simply paste your YellowPages URL into the application and hit start, and then sit back while YAS does all the work. The output files are then ready to import into a database or used as-is, or may (optionally) be compressed and downloaded if the application was run remotely.
What formats does it support?
YAS supports three formats: XML, CSV (Comma-Separated Values) and HTML. The fetched data may be used as-is; Parsed or processed by your own application(s), imported into a database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc) or imported into Microsoft Excel. Due to the flexibility of the provided output formats, integration of extracted data into your own system is easy and likely natively supported.
- Collect all business listings easily and efficiently
- Available for US (.com) & Canada (.ca)!
- Hassle-free installation - Just upload and begin using
- No limit on the number of entries it can extract!
- Can be used on your computer or run remotely
- Doesn't eat up RAM, meaning it can be used locally in the background!
- Platform independent - operates completely in browser
- Fetch a specific page, a range of pages, or ALL pages
- Output in XML, CSV, or HTML
- Files automatically compressed after completion
- ...and more!
See the screenshots page for more media!